News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

moderators corner

Started by el dub, September 05, 2013, 11:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

What is the moderators corner? I started to look at Charger-Bodies post in cars for sale. Said it was moved to moderators corner which I tried to follow but was not allowed. Are the mods getting first crack at the car for sale area. Just curious. lw
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Ghoste

Its just a scret forum where they talk smack about us.

68X426

It's an empty forum, they censure and delete each other all day long.  :lol:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Cooter

On our board, ghoste was correct...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Dino

I used to have access to that, but I couldn't afford the steep fees anymore.  Besides, the collectors they sent out every week rarely gave me a receipt anyway....tss.   :nana:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

On a different forum I once belonged to, I was a moderator (I know right?) and we had a similar section that was used to quarantine threads while the mods debated whether it really should be deleted or not.  It was also used to discuss forum rules in general and so forth, a sort of closed council session if you will.  Oh, and to talk smack about the members lol.

68X426

Yeah, right, ......  it's a Star Chamber.

:scratchchin:

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

myk

It's where they host the naked version of the "Chicks on Chargers" thread; it's mostly Jana Cova anyway, so I don't mind not being able to see it...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

68X426

Quote from: myk on September 05, 2013, 05:31:28 PM
It's where they host the naked version of the "Chicks on Chargers" thread; it's mostly Jana Cova anyway, so I don't mind not being able to see it...

That is a hilarious take! You sir are a genius.  :2thumbs:

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Bob T

Quote from: Ghoste on September 05, 2013, 03:22:07 PM
On a different forum I once belonged to, I was a moderator (I know right?) and we had a similar section that was used to quarantine threads while the mods debated whether it really should be deleted or not.  It was also used to discuss forum rules in general and so forth, a sort of closed council session if you will.  Oh, and to talk smack about the members lol.

:lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

myk

Quote from: 68X426 on September 05, 2013, 08:54:13 PM
Quote from: myk on September 05, 2013, 05:31:28 PM

That is a hilarious take! You sir are a genius.  :2thumbs:

Hmm....well, I do admit that maybe a COUPLE of those Jana Cova/Charger shots will never get old...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Charger-Bodie

I moved the OP's thread because it was a craigslist AD to some Buick or similar. Not a charger.and yes mod corner is a fantasy land that combines all of the above guesses.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

el dub

Thanks CB, that clears it up for me.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on September 06, 2013, 07:16:38 AM
I moved the OP's thread because it was a craigslist AD to some Buick or similar. Not a charger.and yes mod corner is a fantasy land that combines all of the above guesses.

And made a faux pa by leaving a redirection link..... :slap:

Now the secret is out!!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T