News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger owner arrested after yelling "Yee-Haw"

Started by Alaskan_TA, August 30, 2013, 10:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaskan_TA

Fred

That's ..............I don't know what it is. I'm dumbfounded.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

He must have been in a newer Charger.  :icon_smile_big: It was dark colored according to another resource.

Here's another "Yee Haw"   ::): http://pressdemocrat.com/article/20121017/articles/121019603#page=1

Fred

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world. And it's full of crazies!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Cooter

Gotta watch them gingers, they can't be trusted when drunk. :slap:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bull

And Rosco got a head butt to the face. That's ok, this guy's uncle will bail him out with the farm payment owed to the county commissioner but once they find the commissioner's priceless pocket watch they'll get the insurance reward money and make the payment just in time.

TonyN

Bull, you just spoiled the ending for 68% of the Dukes of Hazzard episodes for the people who haven't seen them.

Cooter

Quote from: bill440rt on August 31, 2013, 11:26:54 AM
Wouldn't Bo & Luke do the same thing?

What Drunk?=Um no...
What A Redneck wanna be redhead? = um no...
What? Head butting the cop like a dumbass? = um no...

Where does this fit in again with the DOH? I failed to see the reference.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

bill440rt

The reference was fleeing yelling Yee-Hah!!  :lol:
After that, Bull just about sums it up.  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

TonyN

Cooter, I was referring to Bull's post. Which is why my post started with "Bull,".

UH60L

Maybe I'm missing the "charger" connection.  This is from the second link above:

"Hanshew also testified about statements from a witness standing in front of his house on Countryside Drive who said he saw a woman in a black Acura chasing a man on a Harley-Davidson and yelling from her window."

Acura, charger........yeah I can see the sim..........    :scratchchin:    :popcrn:

EDIT:  My mistake, I thought both links were to the same story.......