News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Congrats to Bill440rt on winning Mopar Top Eliminator!!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, July 15, 2013, 10:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

Quote from: thedodgeboys on August 14, 2013, 04:22:46 AM
So lets see your parking spot?

We need pictures man....

Mopar isn't starting to set up until tomorrow.
I'll be taking pictures for sure. Probably won't be able to post them until I get back, though.

Just stumbled across this writeup this morning on Mopar Muscle's website:
http://blogs.moparmusclemagazine.com/6797774/mopar-news/mopar-names-first-2013-top-eliminators-see-em-at-woodward/
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

hemi-hampton

Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 13, 2013, 09:18:41 PM
Leon,  Good to see you. It's been a while since I have seen you post. TUFCAT is having a beer and gear at his place for the Dream Cruse. Can you make it? Word has it Bill will be there too.  :2thumbs:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,103434.0.html

Don't know if I'll make it to Tufcats? I live 3 miles east of Woodward & he lives about 30 miles West of it? I've talked to him twice past couple of days & he never mentioned it to me, Not sure if I'm invited or not. All he had to say was give me my old Paint back. :shruggy: :scratchchin: LEON.

hemi-hampton

Quote from: bill440rt on August 14, 2013, 09:24:11 AM
Quote from: thedodgeboys on August 14, 2013, 04:22:46 AM
So lets see your parking spot?

We need pictures man....

Mopar isn't starting to set up until tomorrow.
I'll be taking pictures for sure. Probably won't be able to post them until I get back, though.

Just stumbled across this writeup this morning on Mopar Muscle's website:
http://blogs.moparmusclemagazine.com/6797774/mopar-news/mopar-names-first-2013-top-eliminators-see-em-at-woodward/

The place I work at QEK does most of the set up & show displays & car storage for Chrysler. They Recently Transfered me to the Other Building where we mostly do GM Cars, If not for that I could of Volunteered to work at that Parking lot & get payed for it. Now come Saturday I'll be working on some GM Cars instead. I'll be there after work though. LEON.

TUFCAT

LEON...Hell YES you're invited!  :bow:  EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!

bakerhillpins

Quote from: bill440rt on August 14, 2013, 09:24:11 AM

Here are a few for you boss.   :2thumbs:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

BrianShaughnessy

:coolgleamA:    Awesome...  congrats again Bill  :2thumbs:

Wish I was there instead of working... 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

resq302

Love that sign they made up.  Wonder if Bill will get to keep it?
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemi-hampton