News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

touch-up gun, suggestions

Started by beedees, July 14, 2013, 02:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beedees

for something that's easy on the wallet ( HF maybe?). Have a new Sharpe FX 3000 finish gun and am in a learning curve here. First experience with a HVLP gun wasn;t so geat, but I'm getting there. Thanks :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dino

The small HF touch up gun works real nice, no complaints here.  It's not a $400 Sata but it does get the job done.  Before I assembled it I trued the needle a bit better to make sure the tip was straight.  I used it on several occsasions and it has worked flawlessly.

If you plan on painting every day of the week then you want to get the Pro stuff though.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Silver R/T

Sharpe fx3000 will work great for you, I've used one and I liked it.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

lowbudget

I have a Devilbiss StartingLine Mini Detail & Touch-Up HVLP Spray Gun. I just finish doing the stencil/camo work on my boat and it worked great. I thought about using my airbrush to do it but the volume of the paint I figured it would take shut me down on that. I bought mine off CL for $30.00 in new condition.