News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

junkyard pictures

Started by F8-4life, July 26, 2013, 03:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F8-4life

If you like looking at rotting old cars here is a good link to kill time.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2472860

F8-4life

^^^
check the photobucket link in the first post, lots of old rusting chrysler products.  I would not send ya to a honda site without good cause. haha

Budnicks

some cool old cars that could be saved "maybe"
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

bakerhillpins

Wow, that's a ton of old mopars.  I could see myself killing a day in that place just checking it out. :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Cooter

I see ALOT of 2nd gen. Chargers that are being destroyed as we speak due to neglect. Some have even left the ground! :o And NONE seem to have any signs of an "01" on the doors OR rebel flag on the roof. :D
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

70moparman

Way Cool Cars ~ I could look around there for a week  :yesnod:  Hope the nicer ones get sold for parts/ restoration projects and not all is crushed!  :o  Anyone see that Road Runner that said HEMI on the windshield?? Had a flat hood but could be a hemi car??  The 69 Chargers are all ragged out, rusted, and wrecked... go figure...  Love to see old junkyards~ Thanks for the post!