News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Photo's of event

Started by fy469rtse, July 14, 2013, 09:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fy469rtse

Is any one going to post photo's of Carlisle event , just for those of us in other country's that might never get see it in person, dream event and love to cruise in with 69 rt se

moparstuart

Quote from: fy469rtse on July 14, 2013, 09:02:51 PM
Is any one going to post photo's of Carlisle event , just for those of us in other country's that might never get see it in person, dream event and love to cruise in with 69 rt se
i have a bout 300 but no time right now
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

Quote from: moparstuart on July 14, 2013, 09:04:17 PM
i have a bout 300 but no time right now

You're still alive, aren't you?

Old Moparz

I put some pix up here...... http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,103123.0.html   :cheers:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

fy469rtse

Yes very alive , and thanks to the guys here who posted

Ghoste

There are a few threads going on with pics in them.  You have to hunt out anything that says Carlisle.