News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The new Guns N' Roses song...

Started by TruckDriver, February 21, 2006, 10:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Has anyone else heard it yet? The radio station I listen too got it off the web (I got it too now). I like it even though I never was a big G N' R fan. I like this song a lot. It's called I.R.S.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Recharger

Does this mean the Chinese Democracy is finally done?  Like it supposedly was 6 years ago?   ::)  I personally think it's lame that Axl destroyed the band and sued to keep the name for himself. 

Where did you find that song?  Google seems to be letting me down...

TruckDriver

It's not released yet to the public. The radio station here even said if you wanted it, you have to download it off the web. I got mine from Bearshare. But, ya, Chinese Democracy is supposed to be realesed later this year from what there saying.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ipstrategies

Slashes guitar work on the Original GNR stuff is why I listened. I still enjoy his playing on Velvet Revolver. I will keep my ears opened for the new GNR song though.
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

4cruzin

It a very fast song and Axel is definitely singing the lyrics fast . . . only heard it once  . . . it was ok I guess.  Wouldn't go and buy it for that song though.   ::)
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Mike DC

"Chinese Democracy" will never live up.  Impossible. 

It's in the same situation as the new "Star Wars" series in 1999:  It's a followup to an amazing "once-in-a-generation-all-the-planets-lined-up" album, and it's just taken way too long & been built up with way too much anticipation. 

Chinese Democracy may be a decent listen, but I'll lay a stack of hundreds on the table that it will basically go down in history as bit of a letdown.

BrianShaughnessy

I downloaded them the other day...  eh.  Nothing spectacular.

GnR was something that the sum was greater than the parts for that brief moment of time and it will never be the same.   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Jon Smith

QuoteI still enjoy his playing on Velvet Underground
Slash was in velvet underground?!! :o

ipstrategies

1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

Wakko

Velvet Revolver just doesn't do it for me. 

I DLed the song, if someone needs it, email me and I'll send it.  wakkoss@aol.com
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

greenpigs

YOOOU COULD BE MINE..BUT YOUR WAY OUT OF LIE-E-EN!
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Dodge-Charger

The new GnR song sucks. The radio here got in trouble for playin the new song and was sent a letter to stop playin it.  ( i caint find the link now )  but anyway, the song you hear is not the done product thats why it has that raspy sound to it.
   Nothing GnR does will match the old stuff

TruckDriver

Quote from: Dodge-Charger on February 26, 2006, 01:18:38 AM
The new GnR song sucks. The radio here got in trouble for playin the new song and was sent a letter to stop playin it.  ( i caint find the link now )  but anyway, the song you hear is not the done product thats why it has that raspy sound to it.
   Nothing GnR does will match the old stuff
:iagree:

Same thing happened to the radio station here on Thursday. They said the record company sent them a nice little letter about it :icon_smile_blackeye:, so they can't play it anymore til it is released this April/May.
PETE

Guns N Rotors

Guns N Roses...<pfft>...never heard of them. :icon_smile_cool:
"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."