News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

one of kind 73,don'tmiss

Started by flyinlow, July 05, 2013, 04:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I don't know how many actual buyers are interested in it but this must be the fourth thread on it here so it's definitely generating a buzz on the internet. :lol:

1974dodgecharger

i would get it only for the nose, maybe it will fit a 69 front for a future clone?

Ghoste

Don't think it would even be close to fitting a 2nd gen.

Baldwinvette77

to be honest, if it had a wing, lost the stickers and was painted up like joe dirts car i think it would work  :shruggy:

hatersaurusrex

It never ceases to amaze me when an ad like this one  says 'head turner' or 'gets LOTS of looks everywhere you go'.   no shit

Do these people not understand that being stared at does not necessarily equal being admired?   I could shave my head, strip naked and run down the street covered in whipped cream, and everyone would stare - at how ridiculous I look.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

hatersaurusrex

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ghoste

And the rousing cheers of your 6 drunken buddies is no endorsement either.  (whether its a backyard boogered Charger or a whip cream covered streak through town)

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on July 05, 2013, 09:14:41 AM
It never ceases to amaze me when an ad like this one  says 'head turner' or 'gets LOTS of looks everywhere you go'.   no shit

Do these people not understand that being stared at does not necessarily equal being admired?   I could shave my head, strip naked and run down the street covered in whipped cream, and everyone would stare - at how ridiculous I look.

Gotta give credit where it is due......truth in advertising :yesnod:

They never say what kind of attention it draws......