News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone know who Jerry is?

Started by 71 SE3834V, June 17, 2013, 10:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71 SE3834V

And is his name supposed to be there?  :shruggy:
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

Plum Crazy 68

Are you sure it doesn't say "Jerk."  :lol:

A383Wing

on the inside of my 4 door panels in our 66 Charger has "Gail" written there

Baldwinvette77

on a friends mustang, his dad made him sell, we took off the passenger door panel, and put a couple bags of dry grass and flour, then sealed it back up, hope the new owner discovered it by now i would have loved to see the look on his face  :lol:

Indygenerallee

Worse find I ever made was a 97 Mustang Cobra I bought at auction and when I moved the battery to the trunk I had to pull out the rear seat and rear panels. Found 5 new syringes under the seat and the plastic moisture barriers were ripped, I looked inside the opening and found 6 baggies with red and blue pills and some "white powder substance" needless to say I was not thrilled, I took it all down to our local PD and they said the white stuff was cocaine  :o I had them run the drug dog around it. Thank God I found it before I got pulled over 2 weeks later!!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

71 SE3834V

Quote from: Plum Crazy 68 on June 17, 2013, 10:23:30 PM
Are you sure it doesn't say "Jerk."  :lol:

Hey! I only let my friends call me that! I guess your my friend now.  :boxing_smiley:

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on June 17, 2013, 10:27:38 PM
on a friends mustang, his dad made him sell, we took off the passenger door panel, and put a couple bags of dry grass and flour, then sealed it back up, hope the new owner discovered it by now i would have loved to see the look on his face  :lol:

I hope the dry grass was as in "lawn" as opposed to contraband.  :police: :icon_smile_big:
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

71 SE3834V

Quote from: Indygenerallee on June 17, 2013, 10:42:13 PM
Worse find I ever made was a 97 Mustang Cobra I bought at auction and when I moved the battery to the trunk I had to pull out the rear seat and rear panels. Found 5 new syringes under the seat and the plastic moisture barriers were ripped, I looked inside the opening and found 6 baggies with red and blue pills and some "white powder substance" needless to say I was not thrilled, I took it all down to our local PD and they said the white stuff was cocaine  :o I had them run the drug dog around it. Thank God I found it before I got pulled over 2 weeks later!!!

Even so, that coulda been hairy. Ya know, the whole possession deal.
I once bought a dirt bike and found out the vin was altered. Funny thing....I bought it from the police pound.  :rofl: Took a bit of back and forth between the local PD and the DMV to get it straightened out.
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

Indygenerallee

Yeah I took it down there and was totally up front with them that I found the stuff while working on the car and wanted the car checked, I mean how many drug users take their car to the PD for a drug check.  ::)  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Alaskan_TA

F8-4life

When I was "growing"  a couple years back, I went to a trendy barbers and made up a story about how I needed a bunch of old hair trimming for a "art class' project... well they ended up giving me a whole monster bag full of womens hair in differant colors.
Anyway I was using it to repell the animals/varmin attacking my plants.
After the summer grow I just left the whole bag full in my el camino. Later I sold the car along with a massive bag of human hair stuffed in the stash-spot behind the seats!! Would have loved to see the guys face!

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

ACUDANUT

A383Wing

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

I think Jerry just had too much fun with grease pencils once the UAW taught him how to write his name. :lol: