News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for a shop in NC/SC/VA area..... work and store for 3 years (negotiable)

Started by sixty8charger, June 11, 2013, 02:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixty8charger

Hey everyone.  I am browsing through shops left and right out here in the New Bern, Jacksonville Area of NC and I am looking for a shop that will work with me to finish my body work on the charger.  Finishing the body work, adding sub-frame connectors and stiffening plates, painting the car black with red bumble bee stripes, installing the glass and cleaned up chrome trip, and probably get them to do the front suspension rebuild and disc brake conversion kit while they have it....   so that there can be some good progress on the car while I am gone to Okinawa. 

I will work with them with putting down a descent down payment, then they need to be willing to accept a payment plan by me while I am away. 

Anyone have any reccomendations?

I have been talking to US CarTools in Durham, NC and they sound like a good shop to help me out, always heard good things about their re-manufactured goodies...  and then another one called Klassic Rides in Denver, NC.   

Some of the shops out here by the Marine Bases... seem a little shady...  but I don't know.

Looking for some advice.

I just am trying to avoid the..."just rent a storage unit and let the car sit while I am gone...."  strategy.

Jayson