News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John Schneiders 69 Charger needs help.

Started by JumpTraveler, May 16, 2013, 04:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws23rt

Quote from: billfury on May 20, 2013, 07:55:53 AM
I've been reading this post and I have had it with this. I never say anything and sit in the back ground quiet. But now I'm about to explode. So here it goes. WTF do flies eat that make it so hard to wipe from the windshield of my car when they hit it? No matter how much fluid I use that sucker just spreads all over the windshield.  I feel better now. Thanks

Tag--- you are it

JumpTraveler

Dodgecharger.com is iconic. The original marketing plan was to get the classic guys behind us. Again I can't go into great detail but we brought film crews down to certain places and met with some great people. We interviewed a warehouse manager that took us to a room where they had crates of hemisphere up to the curling. I never have been on message boards let me go on there and tell these guys what's going on and get the site a huge endorsement well like I said the director of marketing based out of the U.S is In Orange Co and I already quoted his thoughts. More than likely they are going with Chargerforum.com. auto spell check..hemi engines

JumpTraveler

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 20, 2013, 08:08:59 AM
If it's so bad here, why on earth would you put yourself through it?  There's so many other forums out there that are apparently way better than this one.

I get the feeling you enjoy all this.   :shruggy:

Homerr

JumpTraveler,

Here's my experience of you from this thread:

interest, as with any new thread
not sure what is going on, you state how life has wronged you because your friend died, how you've been scammed many times, sounds victim-y
I don't know what you're asking for
look at the posted website.  I still don't know what is going on.  
random stories, or more like half stories that I don't know the backstory on
name dropping now
defensiveness
???
I STILL DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HERE FOR - money, parts help, internet buzz, ego, promotion?
a spiral of 'how dare you threaten me!  I'll kick your ass' threats/irony/nonsense

At some point the experience attempted to to be about a car, is it about (not-John R Schneider's) faded orange Charger that needs work to be drivable (but there is a video of JS driving)?  Are you taking the dents out of a movie car, painting it, putting a new interior in - to devalue it / up it's value??  (IIRC this was advertised on CL a while back for $20K and not selling).  It sounds like you are filming the experience to market it, so that is paying for the work?

After umpteen pages of BS on all sides can you state in 2 or 3 coherent sentences:

1.  Why are you here?
2.  What are you looking for?
3.  What is the plan for the car?

FWIW, if you started a new thread with "Hey guys, that last post was a huge cluster-F.  Let's start over. I have a car and here is my plan..."  then I'd listen.  So please don't take all our first impressions of you as how we treat everyone here.  

ws23rt

Quote from: GL#10 on May 20, 2013, 02:33:24 AM
I still can't believe there is 16 pages of this topic , when it gets to 20 pages , do we offer him a smoked ham and a gold plaque ???

Im sure John Schneider has distance himself from the car and him  long long long ago .

Days of our lives has been on for 48 years.  How many pages does that work out to?