News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Transmission Wiring

Started by ODZKing, May 04, 2013, 04:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

Everything going together all be it slow.  I have a question though about the routing of the wire that goes to the transmission switch.  The attached picture of this clip came off the old harness wire to the trans.    :shruggy:
Where does it clip, where does it go? 
And I seem to have a lot of wire left over so what is the routing of the transmission wire from the bulkhead connector?
Just because it was on the old harness doesn't mean that is where it is suppposed to go.  Hope someone can look at theirs and see.
Thanks

ODZKing

This is not a Charger specific question ... any Mopar, any Charger with automatic tranny ... where does the wire to the switch go, what is the route?   :popcrn:

John_Kunkel

This is the typical routing. From the bulkhead connector it's routed to a clip about center on the firewall and then down to the clip on the trans bolt.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

John_Kunkel

The clip you show usually mounts in the ear on the bellhousing and is used for cables other than the NSS.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

ODZKing

Thank You John ... perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :2thumbs: