News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A/C duct/hoses etc...anyone repopping them?

Started by tylerk, November 06, 2012, 08:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tylerk

All of my hoses and duct work are in shreds and I was wondering if anyone repops these pieces?
Be for a '69 Charger...much obliged! :popcrn:

Brock Lee

Have you checked the usual parts suppliers? I know they exist. I bought some from the Paddock before they closed.

fy469rtse

Quote from: tylerk on November 06, 2012, 08:02:34 PM
All of my hoses and duct work are in shreds and I was wondering if anyone repops these pieces?
Be for a '69 Charger...much obliged! :popcrn:
I was in the same situation, I just didn't' have any, tried making some up sort of close but no cigar, then I found not 100 percent but fits well kit from valley vintage auto parts correct ducting and then moulded ends to correctly connect to vents and centre divider , hope this helps, it's better than anything else I could find and I was stuck at this point for a while now

mindless1

I'm shopping for these right now, I think I'm going to try the universal ones from Dorman, I'm thinking the 2 1/2 inch should do (pn 96004).  If anyone has had better luck some other way holler...

fy469rtse

Quote from: mindless1 on March 31, 2013, 11:37:08 PM
I'm shopping for these right now, I think I'm going to try the universal ones from Dorman, I'm thinking the 2 1/2 inch should do (pn 96004).  If anyone has had better luck some other way holler...
try the kit from valley vintage auto parts, you don't have a lot of room, even these were a tight fit, and can't imagine a generic kit fitting any better