News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has anyone everAccurate's high flow mufflers?

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, April 28, 2013, 05:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Just 6T9 CHGR

Yes I have had his regular Hemi mufflers & his high flow mufflers...both with great results.  No drone at all.

Replaced the high flows with the Dynomax Ultra Flo's for a bit more volume....

Sound clips of them in this thread...

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,90603.0.html
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Are you looking for performance or for an exact reproduced part?  If you are looking for an exact copy of the original, I would go with ECS' exhaust system.  It might cost a little more but they are dead nuts to the original in appearance!   :2thumbs:  Now if you are looking for a nice exhaust and are not so worried about the details, the Accurate exhaust did hold up nice on my charger albeit some issues with the one muffler and an internal baffle.  Their price is a little lower but again, it lacks the details that were on the car originally from the factory.  Then as a last resort, you have the aftermarket stuff like Magnaflow, Dynomax, Flowmaster, etc of your choice.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto