News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Bee info needed

Started by billfury, April 18, 2013, 06:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Your friend heard correct although it's not just Super Bees.  I couldn't bring myself into making mine correct in AllBlue.

billfury

Quote from: mauve66 on April 23, 2013, 06:46:19 PM
did you check under the carpet/seats for a broadcast sheet??

He couldn't find the broadcast sheet.They put them under the rug? I'll tell him to check it out.Thanks.

Chad L. Magee

Quote from: billfury on April 25, 2013, 06:48:10 AM
Quote from: mauve66 on April 23, 2013, 06:46:19 PM
did you check under the carpet/seats for a broadcast sheet??

He couldn't find the broadcast sheet.They put them under the rug? I'll tell him to check it out.Thanks.

They could be anywhere in the car.  I have found them under the seats (front and back), under the carpet pad, under the dash, in the headliner, and even under the trunk mats.  It is a lottery if the numbers match your car.  I found parts of six in one car, yet none matched the VIN to the one I was looking for....
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

472 R/T SE

I was big time lucky. 
It just went to show how clean my blue Charger was when the crumbled up one @ the pass. foot well under the carpet was as fresh as the day it was tossed down there, Aug.-Sept. '69.  The other 2 were nice & flat.   ;)

Factory worker probably looked @ the overflowing trash can & said screw it, no one will ever notice it down there.   :coolgleamA:

vancamp

I know of a all original 70 bee 383 4 speed car burnt orange with burnt orange interior and the carpet is burnt orange as well it's a 4 speed non console car.