News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Muscle Magazine Subscription went up to 40 bucks for 12 issues

Started by moparstuart, April 16, 2013, 06:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TruckDriver

I stopped subscribing to all my car magazines because of the cost. I get 3 trucking magazines, all well known magazines, but 2 are free for life subscriptions. The other one is $30. a year for 6 issues.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Aero426

Don't renew now.  See if you get offered a deal later.    I can see where some of the specialty print publications are going to increase.   

moparstuart

Quote from: Aero426 on April 16, 2013, 08:59:58 AM
Don't renew now.  See if you get offered a deal later.    I can see where some of the specialty print publications are going to increase.   
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  yeah i see on line its only 30 a year  what a scam 

F8-4life

Anyone else here get a 10 day "only" special offer for hemmings muscle machines for $12 a year? Seems to good to be tru but I sent em my $12 bucks anyway

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on April 16, 2013, 06:20:10 AM
anyone else get a renewal for Mopar Muscle lately ??? :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:

I feel your pain, Stuart. :brickwall:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,98105.0.html

The thing that REALLY got me pissed was the fact that NEW subscribers can get 24 issues

( two year's worth ) for $44.97  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I no longer subscribe to Mopar Muscle magazine after 20+ years... ::)

...The Ol' lady is eagerly awaiting her new subscription to Mopar Muscle magazine. ;)

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on April 16, 2013, 03:34:25 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on April 16, 2013, 06:20:10 AM
anyone else get a renewal for Mopar Muscle lately ??? :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:

I feel your pain, Stuart. :brickwall:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,98105.0.html

The thing that REALLY got me pissed was the fact that NEW subscribers can get 24 issues

( two year's worth ) for $44.97  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I no longer subscribe to Mopar Muscle magazine after 20+ years... ::)

...The Ol' lady is eagerly awaiting her new subscription to Mopar Muscle magazine. ;)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  more than one way to skin a cat

Fred

OMG! I'd hate to think what I'd be paying for it over here if I still had a subscription.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

polywideblock

$ 47 Australian ,call me a glutton for punishment but i still subscribe to both MA and MM  :yesnod:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

JB400

I'm a cheapskate, I just read them at Wal Mart.  I buy only the ones that have something in them that I want to look back on.  I  haven't bought too many.  Less than 5

Fred

Quote from: polywideblock on April 16, 2013, 10:36:49 PM
$ 47 Australian ,call me a glutton for punishment but i still subscribe to both MA and MM  :yesnod:

Well that's not so bad. What's Stuart whinging about!

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 16, 2013, 10:48:51 PM
I'm a cheapskate, I just read them at Wal Mart.  I buy only the ones that have something in them that I want to look back on.  I  haven't bought too many.  Less than 5

Subscribing is the best way to get them here. There aren't that many copies per news agency and you never know when they hit the shelf so it's was always pot luck.

polywideblock

3 copies each month dont go far :eek2:   truthfully there hasn't been much in them latly unless your into modified/race cars ,nice  restored daytona last month

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

Quote from: polywideblock on April 16, 2013, 11:11:53 PM
3 copies each month dont go far :eek2:   truthfully there hasn't been much in them latly unless your into modified/race cars ,nice  restored daytona last month

Therein lies the problem, after a couple of years you feel like you're reading the same stuff over again. It all becomes a little stale. Just sayin'

I did have my 1970 440 Cuda published in one of them once. That was a bit of fun.