News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1974 dodge charger

Started by Charger111, April 09, 2013, 01:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I just bought a 1974 dodge charger it has the 318 in It I was wondering if eventually I could put the 7.2 l in it

How much would it cost
1 (50%)
Would it be worth it
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Charger111

The body is in pretty good shapes needs new paint and the interior is in ok shape  thanks

JB400

Depends on what you use the car for.  But, not too many have complained about adding extra hp. to their car.

How about some pix? :popcrn:

Welcome to the group :cheers:

Indygenerallee

Kinda vague, 1. How much would it cost? Depends on what you do to the engine. 2. Would it be worth it? Do you personally want it? ..... If you want it then go for it, it's always gonna cost more than you figure with all the little stuff that comes up but if you truely want it then your not gonna be happy with anything but it. Just start collecting the stuff little by little for the RB conversion.  :2thumbs:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Charger111

Alright thanks yeah I do want to fix the car and keep it for myself I will post some pictures as soon as I can most likely tomorrow