News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for my brother's '69 Charger in Licking County OH

Started by 68red440, April 04, 2013, 02:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68red440

VIN: XP29F9G284201
My brother owned it from January '91 to Dec '94. I want to locate and restore it similar to how it looked when he had it. This is THE car that ignited my passion for Mopar musclecars when I was a teenager.

It is currently titled in Licking County, OH just east of Columbus. It was sold to this person in late October 2001, but it is not currently registered in OH, IL, or KY.

My brother saw it at a used car dealer in Chicago (who deals mostly with 2nd gen Chargers) the week before it was sold to its current owner. At that time it was still white. The black vinyl top was removed to reveal its original R6 red. The engine compartment was painted orange with a 383 as a previous owner was turning it into a General Lee. It had red pinstriping on both fenders around the wheel opening. It was wearing a set of Magnum 500s. It has an automatic on the console with black interior that was in pretty good shape. Floors were solid, some rust in the quarters, trunk floors were getting rusted.
This car is probably still a project in somebody's garage or barn. As much as he paid for it, I doubt it was rolled outside left to rust into the ground.
I appreciate your help!

moparstuart

try chris with the 69 charger registry maybe someone has registered it

http://www.1969chargerregistry.com/

he is also a moderator here  user name             Just 6T9 CHGR
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

68red440

Just 6T9 CHGR

Replied to your email...your brother contacted me in January of 2011.  Still not registered as of yet....sorry.

Welcome to  the site anyway :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T