News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3 speed wiper motor

Started by fireguyfire, March 21, 2013, 05:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireguyfire

My 3 speed wiper motor from my 68 is "tired" and one wire is broken etc; so I was thinking of sending it out and having it refurbished. Anybody know where a guy can send these to be refurbished at a reasonable price? I am in Canada, so I would prefer to send it in country if possible; I was told there is a place in Ontario, and a place in Quebec, but I cant find much on the internet. Anybody been down this road?
'66 Coronet 500
'68 Charger
'69 Sweptline Adventurer pickup
'56 Dodge Regent

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

maxwellwedge

Quote from: fireguyfire on March 21, 2013, 05:17:33 PM
My 3 speed wiper motor from my 68 is "tired" and one wire is broken etc; so I was thinking of sending it out and having it refurbished. Anybody know where a guy can send these to be refurbished at a reasonable price? I am in Canada, so I would prefer to send it in country if possible; I was told there is a place in Ontario, and a place in Quebec, but I cant find much on the internet. Anybody been down this road?

Jules the wiper man does fantastic work.....and is in Canada. His stuff works properly and the plating is spot on.
http://julesdaddio.com/

Chatt69chgr

I had Passion4Mopars do mine and she did excellent work.