News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Randy's Restomod Daytona on a Hellcat Challenger

Started by Stevearino, December 16, 2022, 04:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevearino

Stevearino

hemi-hampton

panhead

69' Dodge Charger 500
69' Dodge Daytona "Replica"

HANDM

Somehow "nice work" doesn't really convey the absolutely stunning, incredible and outstanding work that you are doing.......
I really, really would LOVE to have one of your pieces of art to appreciate and occasionally drive :drool5:

Stevearino

Quote from: panhead on June 29, 2024, 09:14:11 AM
Quote from: hemi-hampton on June 22, 2024, 10:57:30 PMNice work :2thumbs:

Definitely! What he said!! :2thumbs:

Thanks Again Panhead

Quote from: HANDM on June 30, 2024, 11:51:05 AMSomehow "nice work" doesn't really convey the absolutely stunning, incredible and outstanding work that you are doing.......
I really, really would LOVE to have one of your pieces of art to appreciate and occasionally drive :drool5:

Thanks, I wish I was a younger man and had the energy to build more of these but the wheels are starting to fall off of this wagon sorry to say.

Stevearino

mopar4don

Steve this is getting close to the finish line. Do you have another one in the wings?
(I sure hope so)

Stevearino

Quote from: mopar4don on July 23, 2024, 12:50:10 PMSteve this is getting close to the finish line. Do you have another one in the wings?
(I sure hope so)

I wish I did Don but after finishing 3 builds in 3 years I need a break. I am mentally burned out right now. Thanks for all your support in the past. It's all the good will that has fueled my efforts.

Stevearino

cdr

In the settings on the Uconnect screen it has an on and off button for the camera on my Challenger, might help or not :) I want this car LOL. great job
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Stevearino

Quote from: cdr on July 26, 2024, 05:34:32 PMIn the settings on the Uconnect screen it has an on and off button for the camera on my Challenger, might help or not :) I want this car LOL. great job

Well we know that wasn't it now but we still don't know what it is. Thanks for taking the time to record the video of your car and posting it over on FB for me. If nothing else it narrowed things down.

moparstuart

Quote from: cdr on July 26, 2024, 05:34:32 PMIn the settings on the Uconnect screen it has an on and off button for the camera on my Challenger, might help or not :) I want this car LOL. great job

yeah I want it too    lol  who doesnt   :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Stevearino

Quote from: moparstuart on August 01, 2024, 12:36:01 PM

Never mind Stu,
  You got the Birdible and a 68 Survivor.  :smilielol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZhB2v_sP0A

moparstuart

Quote from: Stevearino on August 02, 2024, 05:08:16 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 01, 2024, 12:36:01 PM

Never mind Stu,
  You got the Birdible and a 68 Survivor.  :smilielol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZhB2v_sP0A
hey im a little kid. I need lots of hot wheels

hemi-hampton

Looks Bad Ass, nice work. but why the last Video, who's doing the Paint & Body work? What color is it going? Leon.

Stevearino

Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 04, 2024, 12:52:50 PMLooks Bad Ass, nice work. but why the last Video, who's doing the Paint & Body work? What color is it going? Leon.

It is going out to Chris Carlsons Hot Rods out in Wichita KS. He is capable of giving it a SEMA show car finish. I am driver quality paint only.

moparstuart

will it End up close to me  ???   when home 

Stevearino

Quote from: moparstuart on August 06, 2024, 02:50:54 PMwill it End up close to me  ???   when home 

Sorry but no. It will reside in Sarasota, Fla. I don't know how far Mulvane is from you but Carlson Customs will have it for at least 3 months. Chris is cool and probably wouldn't mind if you wanted to take a look at it while they are working on it.

Stevearino