News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

From the makers of 4 door Charger...

Started by Silver R/T, March 18, 2013, 08:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ponch ®

QuoteFrom the makers of 4 door Charger...

dafuq does Chevy/Callaway have to do with the 4 door charger?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

chargerman69

I knew it, chevy wood do this to the corvette try make it a family car, cause of the size it has become just add 2 more doors,

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bakerhillpins

Say what you will, I think it looks cool.  :coolgleamA:  Besides, it's a 3 door not a 4.  :2thumbs:

We had this discussion about the Ferrari FF. Which I also like.  :yesnod:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Todd Wilson

1974dodgecharger

I think it needs 5 doors personally 4 regulars and the 5th rear hatch opening up.  It will cater to the kardashians which I think KIM would look HOT in........ :2thumbs:

cant forget Keyna  ::)

Cooter

The times they are a changin'....Gone are the days of the "true" hot rodder/Muswclecar/ Vette owner/enthusiasts.....Today it seems everybody is multitasking.... 

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

69rtse4spd

Needs a wing, or a pop up mini gun out of the back,  :lol:, for those traffic jams. But doesn't look to bad, I would not own one. For that kind of money you could have some really cool cars.

Ponch ®

Quote from: bakerhillpins on March 19, 2013, 09:52:40 AM
Say what you will, I think it looks cool.  :coolgleamA:  Besides, it's a 3 door not a 4.  :2thumbs:

We had this discussion about the Ferrari FF. Which I also like.  :yesnod:

I kinda like it too, styling wise. But there is something about the fact that it's a Corvette (or a Ferrari, in the case of the FF) that I just cant get over. If it was something else (and a lot cheaper) I'd be more inclined to like it. But like 69rtse said, if I had the kinda $ that those cars go for, I'd be buying something else.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

I like the car too, but it's definitely a hatchback to me & not a traditional station wagon.

And the Vette as a wagon isn't a new idea. The "Nomad" style one from the 50's looked good, but the ones they built in the 60's, 70's & 80's looked like shit.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Silver R/T

I think 2 door Magnum would be nice, "Nomad" style
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

FJMG

I enjoyed that video that was floating around a while back of the FF in the snow, (filmed in Finland I think?).
As much as I enjoy looking at the hemi's and six packs I will never forget when I had seen my first ferrari in person in my younger days, twelve carb stacks and that linkage was a thing of beauty.