News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why people here won't list their City and State

Started by ACUDANUT, March 17, 2013, 10:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

Putting your city and state in your profile is MINIMAL compared to what else is out on the internet.  You'd be surprised how much info someone can find by just using search engines.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 19, 2013, 06:43:32 PM
A user name listed with a State, does not give you anything personel.  :shruggy:

People..

Cooter

Quote from: ODZKing on March 20, 2013, 10:55:27 AM
Putting your city and state in your profile is MINIMAL compared to what else is out on the internet.  You'd be surprised how much info someone can find by just using search engines.

Anybody, anywhere, can be found. There's more info about your personal life due to online transactions than posting a location. I welcome all to where I live.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

JB400

Do a person search on the net and they will tell you what neighborhood that person is in.  Some will even give you phone numbers.  Then when you flip a dollar or two towards to the website, you get anything you ever wanted to know.  It's hard to keep secrets anymore, even for those that are offline.

A383Wing

OK, here I am, house & garage.....happy now?

Bryan

ACUDANUT

True, but you would have to have their full name with City and State to do this.  A screen user name with just a State, doesn't give any personal info.  Just my 2 cents.  I guess I am not as paranoid as some. No big deal. To each their own.  Cheers.