News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graduation

Started by my73charger, March 19, 2013, 06:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Well last night I submitted my final assignments on my last course to complete my BA in Management!  I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders!!

Dino

Congrats man!  I'm halfway through one myself and I know what it's like.  Now go get a job you lazy bum!   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

71ChallengeHer

JB400

69rtse4spd

Congrats, may you find true happiness in your quest.

my73charger

Thanks everyone!  You cannot believe how good it feels to finally have this done.  46 years old and still learning!  :2thumbs:

my73charger

Quote from: Dino on March 19, 2013, 06:58:41 AM
Congrats man!  I'm halfway through one myself and I know what it's like.  Now go get a job you lazy bum!   :icon_smile_big:

Hopefully that pays better!

CB

Quote from: my73charger on March 19, 2013, 03:38:53 PM
Thanks everyone!  You cannot believe how good it feels to finally have this done.  46 years old and still learning!  :2thumbs:
I'm almost 40 and in my 1st  of 3 years of BA in Criminology. I can only imagine how it will be to reach the finish...
Congrats  :yesnod: :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

FlatbackFanatic

Congrats!!1 Good job.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

charge69

Abig congratulations to you for going back to school and getting that degree.  :cheers: :cheers:

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

stripedelete