News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dealership question?

Started by 1BAD68, March 16, 2013, 06:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1BAD68

I spotted a truck that I'm interested in online at a Dodge dealership, would that dealership send the truck to a Dodge dealership that was closer to me to look at?
Just wondering if anyone knows if this is possible rather than driving 4 hours away to look at a truck.

resq302

I would go to the dealership that you will be dealing with and see.  Sometimes dealers swap inventory.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bill440rt

Yes.  :yesnod:
My wife's previous minivan was at a Dodge dealer in PA, & they trucked it out here to NJ. My dad bought his 300 Heritage from a dealer out in MN, and they shipped it here to NJ as well.
:2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

E5 Charger

I found my Grand Cherokee at a different dealership than the one I have been dealing with. They had it delivered to theirs.

71ChallengeHer

My brother had his Dakota shipped in from another dealership .  :2thumbs:

lukedukem

Quote from: 1BAD68 on March 16, 2013, 06:47:16 PM
I spotted a truck that I'm interested in online at a Dodge dealership, would that dealership send the truck to a Dodge dealership that was closer to me to look at?
Just wondering if anyone knows if this is possible rather than driving 4 hours away to look at a truck.

Just to look at. No.
But like all the other responses, if you buy, they will.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

1BAD68

Thanks for the responses.
If the truck is what they are advertising and in as good condition as they say, I do intend to buy it but that's not a guaranty.

Indygenerallee

Stupid question is it new or used?
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

resq302

It kinda sounds like it is a used vehicle based on your last post.  If it is used, most likely, they will not.  They will however do it for new vehicles.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

odcics2

Quote from: lukedukem on March 17, 2013, 09:03:50 AM
Quote from: 1BAD68 on March 16, 2013, 06:47:16 PM

Just to look at. No.
But like all the other responses, if you buy, they will.

Luke

Agree - if it's new they always do that to close a sale.
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?