News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Good thing I didn't get that Cordoba...(Ponch's 69 Satellite thread)

Started by Ponch ®, March 16, 2013, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Remember how I was all over it a few weeks ago? Well, I'd have been  kicking myself right about now. Never thought I'd say this, but bull was right.  :icon_smile_big:

Original big block car. 383/727. Three owner (well, I guess I'm the 4th now) California car. I got an envelope with service / repair records and receipts from 1981-1999 all made out to the same guy. How much? Guess..

The sad part is that the after 12 years, the '74 Charger needs to go  :-\ to make room for this (because I don't wanna have to find a good divorce lawyer if I dont).
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

JB400

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

71ChallengeHer

Ponch ®

JB400

How about the usuals?  Height, weight, age, waist size, hip size, eye color, hair color, does she have a sister?  Any info you want to share :icon_smile_big:

Motor, trans, interior options will work as well :cheers:

Mopar Nut

A little higher, 12k to 18k and that would be a steal. More pictures, quit teasing!
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Bob T

Beats the hell out of a Cordoba anyway, good score. Get a few more pics up when come back in for gas again eh. I usually guess high 'cause I'm a foreigner, so 13.5k?
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 16, 2013, 11:02:17 PM
Nice score :drool5:  My guess $2800  Need more pix

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 16, 2013, 11:07:58 PM
Think he is missing a zero ? Nice  :2thumbs:

I was thinking a "1" @ the beginning.   :shruggy:

Right on.  I most definitely like that.
I'd have zero problems paying $12-15k for that if it's as clean as it looks in the pix.  More if it's a bucket seat car.  Or did it need to be a Sport Satty for that?

My buddy has a '69 that's clean like that.  I'd really love to be able to get it out from under him.  Of course an A12 car is one of the cars' I'd love to own sitll.

Original A/C car?

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

JB400

Yes, it was a typo.  I got quoted before I caught it, but I'll live with it :brickwall: :2thumbs: $13k +/- or somewhere abouts depending on options.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 17, 2013, 03:51:20 AM
Yes, it was a typo.  I got quoted before I caught it, but I'll live with it :brickwall: :2thumbs: $13k +/- or somewhere abouts depending on options.

Gotta B fast on these forums as there's always someone waiting in the weeds to correct you if they think you're wrong.   ;)

Ponch ®

12k....nope. thats way high. if we were playing price is right, $2800 would be winning. That being said, the car is far from perfect but its solid (even has a working radio, which is an oddity to me in an old car). Its a driver, which is all i wanted.

ill try to get more pics up soon. just got it friday night and ive been working all weeekend so i havent had time to cruise it that much. Need some day time pics.

stripedelete

Quote from: Ponch ® on March 17, 2013, 09:57:47 AM
12k....nope. thats way high. if we were playing price is right, $2800 would be winning.

Wow.  Are we going to have to pass the hat to raise bail money?

bakerhillpins

:drool5: 

Quote from: Ponch ® on March 17, 2013, 09:57:47 AM
12k....nope. thats way high. if we were playing price is right, $2800 would be winning. That being said, the car is far from perfect but its solid (even has a working radio, which is an oddity to me in an old car). Its a driver, which is all i wanted.

At where that cost is coming in I didn't think a Divorce lawyer would be necessary.  :scratchchin:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Ponch ®

put it this way: asking price was $7500 obo. I paid obo.

now i gotta do something about those wheels. I like the steelie look but not on a white car. and  theyre probably 14x7's...might as well be running bicycle tires...

skip68

Nice car Ponch.   Good for you.    :2thumbs:   Drive that bad boy and enjoy it.    :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Ponch ® on March 17, 2013, 11:11:50 AM
put it this way: asking price was $7500 obo. I paid obo.

now i gotta do something about those wheels. I like the steelie look but not on a white car. and  theyre probably 14x7's...might as well be running bicycle tires...

Nice score! :cheers:
 If they were white they'd look better :Twocents:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

NYCMille

Nacho-RT74

NIIIICE DEAL!

if planning to Sport satellite clone, or want a nice trim touch up... I have NOS deck lid finish panels available for it ;)
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

moparstuart

nice score absolutely love 69 plymouths , more pictures , more pictures  , more pictures   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE