News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle- Where to stay

Started by NHCharger, March 16, 2013, 09:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedodgeboys

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 22, 2013, 03:06:54 PM
Trying to fit you, Scott, and Dave and me on my sofa. Plus the cats. And 1 bathroom . And Shelby in her room and Barry in my room. Not gonna work. If I had a bigger place. It wouldn't  be a problem. Sorry.  :pity:   

Ha Ha Thanks Jackie but you have no business sleeping on the couch in your condition!

Now me and the little kitty cats we could get along just fine...     :scratchchin:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: thedodgeboys on March 22, 2013, 06:13:28 PM
Trying to fit you, Scott, and Dave and me on my sofa. Plus the cats. And 1 bathroom . And Shelby in her room and Barry in my room. Not gonna work. If I had a bigger place. It wouldn't  be a problem. Sorry.  :pity:   

Ha Ha Thanks Jackie but you have no business sleeping on the couch in your condition!

Now me and the little kitty cats we could get along just fine...     :scratchchin:
actually, the sofa if more comfortable . It keeps me from rolling over on my left leg in my sleep.  Ouch. :brickwall:   And Winchester would prolly love you. He loves crazy men.   :D.   :smilielol: 

moparstuart

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 22, 2013, 06:40:14 PM
Quote from: thedodgeboys on March 22, 2013, 06:13:28 PM

actually, the sofa if more comfortable . It keeps me from rolling over on my left leg in my sleep.  Ouch. :brickwall:   And Winchester would prolly love you. He loves crazy men.   :D.   :smilielol: 
wow she nailed you right off   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Tilar

They had a few rooms left at Hotel Carlisle, Just booked 3 nights at just under $430.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

billfury

I'll be staying here.

Rodeway Inn(PA128)
1239 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA, US, 17013
Phone: (717) 249-2800

$138 a night

NHCharger

Bill. I use to stay there. No parking for truck/trailer set up. very noisy. Another one of those places where you wear your shoes inside at all times until you climb into bed.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

billfury

Quote from: NHCharger on April 03, 2013, 08:57:59 PM
Bill. I use to stay there. No parking for truck/trailer set up. very noisy. Another one of those places where you wear your shoes inside at all times until you climb into bed.

That sucks.Hopefully I'll be so tired that I wont here a sound and sleep with my boots on.lol

moparstuart

only about a month away  ,  my first time coming you all had better show me a good time
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE