News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

starting work on my 72 charger!! finaly

Started by joe dirt, March 20, 2013, 06:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe dirt

I'm starting work on my 72 dodge charger after a really cold winter. and a poorly insulated garage. its warming up here in Wisconsin. at long last I have finely started to take everything apart. I have the gauge cluster,rear window,glovebox,front seat,front carpet, driver door,driver fender,driver side light bucket,all trim, remaining chucks of vinyl top........ I have so far DONE floorpan, bondo work, minor welding for body work, rattle can car flat black, all in a days work.. I'm thinking of taking note's and detailed pics and posting all my progress. maybe it could help some one who need to figure out where the one tricky bolt is. learn a quick tip he or she might not have know. or just inspire some ideas amongst my mopar brothers and sister...
*THE ORIGINAL JOE DIRT*

CDN72SE

Welcome to the site. How about some more details; color, engine, future plans and yes of course pictures.
1972 Charger SE

JB400

Congrats on joining the site and starting on your project :cheers:  Looking forward to progress :popcrn:

joe dirt

original color was white, has 340, black interior, as for plans I'm just going with the flow and what happened happends. I'm not going to fully restore. I'm thinking some where along the lines of a street machine. lost my pictures of the car when I brought her home. old comp took a sh-it. but I will be posting pictures sometime tonight...
*THE ORIGINAL JOE DIRT*