News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by Daytona R/T SE, April 11, 2013, 05:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68coronetGLwannabe

20k sounds like a fair price. I have one I have I paid one $10,750 for and it not nearly as nice as that.  If I saw that for $15k I would be all over it and sell mine. I assume it runs and drives nice?  :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Daytona R/T SE

Mopar Nut

I wouldn't take any less than $25,000.00, the guy did a killer restoration. Does it have a air ride suspension?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Daytona R/T SE

greenpigs

Quote from: F8-4life on April 13, 2013, 10:09:28 AM
Painted bumpers, modern interior and motor, laker pipes....this car cant decide on a era to stay in!
It looks like a car done up in the 90's by some old guy with money....hence my comment about the cars worth being held in geezer points.

57 chevs were overdone 30 years ago and have been ever since. And they are everywhere borring....
I'd take a 58 chevy over one, but my all time favorite is the '59 Impala.

I would say 1988 with the TPI small block but it looks like good work. I would think 17 - 20K like a couple others have said should be close to what its value is.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free