News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ok, Im trying this..

Started by Ponch ®, March 10, 2013, 02:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

JB400

Good luck with that one.  I don't see it happening.  If he did talk her into buying a Vette, she would have ended up with it.  Some guys could pull it off though IF the wife is happy enough as it is.

hatersaurusrex

He makes his best case on slide 7.   I don't even know her and her butt is my favorite too.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

b5blue

Just keep in mind how good she will look in it when she divorces you and takes it.  :lol:

ACUDANUT

This is why you see a Women in her 40's driving a vette by herself...She got it in the Divorce.

Tilar

This is why they call it "The pussifying of America", Men have no balls anymore. He should come in drunk late one night with lipstick on his collar, slap his wife on the ass and say "Guess who's next!"

If she's still there in the morning go buy the vette. If she's not there in the morning, Go buy the vette.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Tilar on March 10, 2013, 05:10:53 PM
Men have no balls anymore.

Last September, I made the deal on theHhemi Charger, then I told my wife.  :2thumbs: Years earlier, my wife wanted a cat & I said that I wanted to buy a new Ford if she got a cat. 2 weeks later, I came home with one of these....

Homerr

My wife and I have an agreement that we will alternate who buys a car.  We each can get whatever we want.  She got a Subaru Impreza.   ::)  I'll be getting a Charger next.   :2thumbs:

chargerboy69

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on March 10, 2013, 06:10:44 PM

Last September, I made the deal on theHhemi Charger, then I told my wife.  :2thumbs: Years earlier, my wife wanted a cat & I said that I wanted to buy a new Ford if she got a cat. 2 weeks later, I came home with one of these....

I really hate you now. . . Are you looking to adopt any 40 year old "kids"?  :icon_smile_big:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Kern Dog

This is why they call it "The pussifying of America", Men have no balls anymore. He should come in drunk late one night with lipstick on his collar, slap his wife on the ass and say "Guess who's next!"

If she's still there in the morning go buy the vette. If she's not there in the morning, Go buy the vette.

Oh hell yeah!
I like this response.

Tilar

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on March 10, 2013, 06:10:44 PM

I have never asked a wife if I could buy anything, and as long as she could afford to pay for it herself I never said anything about what she bought.  Hell I even came home one night after work and told her I bought a house. She was a little pissed about it at first but she had no choice but to get over it.

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on March 10, 2013, 11:49:20 PM

Oh hell yeah!
I like this response.

Maybe I should have added: "If you regain consciousness in the ambulance, forget the vette."   :smilielol:
Dave  

Cooter

I've found it's a 50/50 relationship, and There's always a way to get what you want without having the do what was done in the video. BUT, you don't have to prove all women correct by acting like a typical male chauvinist Douchebag either.

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Tilar

Quote from: Cooter on March 11, 2013, 06:30:10 AM

I've found it's a 50/50 relationship,...

I disagree, both have to put in 100% but that's just not going to happen. Anything less is dependant on each persons threshhold.
Dave  

ACUDANUT

Turbin, You own a 2006 Ford GT ? Holy Shit. Those are what..250K ?

mauve66

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 11, 2013, 03:08:14 PM

so why is his turbin dirty??  can't he afford a washing machine?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 11, 2013, 03:08:14 PM

I bought it new in '06 & sold it 3 1/2 years later.  And no, it didn't cost anywhere near 250 large. Between the FGT & (previous) '97 Viper GTS, I've gotten the sports car bug out of me & have come full circle.   :2thumbs: