News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car show pics......

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, March 08, 2013, 09:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

Another Frank Marattas Car show came and went,usually held in Hartford,Ct,but was moved to The Big E in Mass.Every year my friends shop I work at has a display of 4-6 cars we've done to be there,this year only 4,then last minute one guy cancelled so only 3.
A 67 Chevelle SS,which we just fixed as it hit a dear in the fall,40 Chevy custom truck,and my old Charger which now has a different look to it.
Will post some pics also of other cars that I found nice or interesting,I apologize,after getting home and reviewing my pics,I realized I had it on a wrong setting,so the pics my not be the best quality.

69 OUR/TEA

pics....

69 OUR/TEA

more...

69 OUR/TEA

this ones for 1Hotdaytona !!!!!

bakerhillpins

Shiny and Sweet!  :coolgleamA:

Pics look good on this end.  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

69 OUR/TEA

Mad Max

69 OUR/TEA

more....

69 OUR/TEA

more....

69 OUR/TEA

Coke truck display !!!

69 OUR/TEA

69 T/A and custom 50's rod/elcamino

bill440rt

Nice pics, Paul!
Got any more of that lime '71 RR?   :scope: :scratchchin:  :drool5:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

69 OUR/TEA

and some Hemi Chargers....

69 OUR/TEA

was a 73 Bill

69 OUR/TEA

Best for last  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

69 OUR/TEA

more....

69 OUR/TEA

talked to the owner,seems like a big collector,has a few cars,and told me this one is going to Mecum to sell.

marshallfry01

1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

68RT4ME

Man that Charger is just awesome. I really like the Plum colored truck you posted too.  :drool5:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Charger-Bodie

Nice pics Paul! Sharp looking car you guys have in your booth area. The c10 Is really sharp.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

r4daytona

Nice pics.  I was partial to the coke truck and 71 RR.  I like that body style.

tan top

:drool5: :drool5: likeing  the white 69 & black 68  hemi Chargers
see the white one has no heater hoses  :scratchchin: wonder if its heater delete ?? :scratchchin:

good lot of pictures  , thanks for sharing  :cheers: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Dino

Quote from: tan top on March 08, 2013, 02:19:58 PM
:drool5: :drool5: likeing  the white 69 & black 68  hemi Chargers
see the white one has no heater hoses  :scratchchin: wonder if its heater delete ?? :scratchchin:

good lot of pictures  , thanks for sharing  :cheers: :cheers:

You could order a car without a heater???  I'd like to try that with a new car now!   :lol:

What are those fugly wheels on the white 69?  Are those the infamous recall wheels?  Did they recall them because it made people throw up?   :nana:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on March 08, 2013, 11:24:07 AM
Nice pics Paul! Sharp looking car you guys have in your booth area. The c10 Is really sharp.

I figured you'd like the C10 !!! The show is a good time,the judging takes place after it closes,10pm,there are roughly 8 or so judges,all having specific knowledge on eras of cars,etc.My friend who owns the shop is/has been one of the judges and about 4 or 5 years ago invited me to stay after hours to help with anything I can,not that I'm an expert by any means,but sometimes can help out with the Mopars that are there.
When we were on the best restored truck award,it was almost gonna be going to a 66 chevy,but had various items that were aftermarket.I had already checked out the C10,and suggested that it be given best restored,as it was done,as far as I could tell,stock,eng bay,interior,underside,wheels,etc.Paint was "out of the gun",so no wet sanding to make extra flat/shiny,....as delivered,IMO.So,that C10 got best restored truck.
Fun weekend for a eastcoast mid winter car show,ntm,usually spins into a couple jobs thru the year from spectators looking  for resto/paint jobs,etc.

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN