News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Them tree's jump out of no where these days

Started by chargerman69, March 02, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman69

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

r4daytona

Where's the road?  I don't even see one close by.  Looks like it happenend in someones backyard :shruggy:

Musicman

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

A383Wing

Fred

Do you want me to circle it for you Bryan?   :icon_smile_big:

JB400

Fred

Cooter

Outlaw low performance drivers, not High Performance cars...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Fred

Are you running for President Cooter? I'll vote for you.

JB400

Cooter

Quote from: Fred on March 02, 2013, 10:33:29 PM

Wouldn't want me as president....First thing I'd do is fire all the SOB's in Washington, Get a bunch of "good 'ol Boys" in there that have some common sense, then the only special interest groups that will be catered to would be the NRA....Nope, I'm afraid I wouldn't be politically correct in today's terms.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Fred

Quote from: Cooter on March 02, 2013, 10:38:17 PM

Wouldn't want me as president....First thing I'd do is fire all the SOB's in Washington, Get a bunch of "good 'ol Boys" in there that have some common sense, then the only special interest groups that will be catered to would be the NRA....Nope, I'm afraid I wouldn't be politically correct in today's terms.

Ok then, I take it back.   :icon_smile_big:

A383Wing

Mytur Binsdirti

Not even any skid marks in the grass leading up to it.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Cooter on March 02, 2013, 10:38:17 PM

Wouldn't want me as president....First thing I'd do is fire all the SOB's in Washington, .

Who are you kidding? The first thing that you'd do is paint AF1 & all government vehicles redneck orange complete with rebel flags & 01. Followed by Dukefest being funded by the taxpayer and turned into a nation wide holiday, the old Daiisy Duke declared a national treasure and the new Daisy Duke's  pregnancy being a 9 month long time of mourning.

Tilar

Well aint that a hell of a place to put a tree.  :scope:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bill440rt

Is that a chain link fence I see just faintly behind the Challenger??  :scope:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

resq302

Good eye Bill.  There is also a couple of tubular posts from the chain link fence by the drivers side fender up in to the tree as well.  Looks like someone mistook the brake for the gas again!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

68X426

Quote from: resq302 on March 03, 2013, 12:27:01 PM
Looks like someone mistook the brake for the gas again!

You mean gas for the brake. :slap:

Or are you talking about the tree?

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

chargerman69

resq302

Quote from: 68X426 on March 03, 2013, 03:10:56 PM
Quote from: resq302 on March 03, 2013, 12:27:01 PM
Looks like someone mistook the brake for the gas again!

You mean gas for the brake. :slap:

Or are you talking about the tree?

:misbehaving:

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

nvrbdn

probably in a hurry to get a "tee time",   :scratchchin:  or is that a "tree" time :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Tilar

Quote from: bill440rt on March 03, 2013, 10:35:30 AM
Is that a chain link fence I see just faintly behind the Challenger??  :scope:

Yeah, looks like what used to be a gate right under the front of the car too. Yuo can see the latch for the lock.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.