News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger 500 & X9 Daytona in LV

Started by Charger Aficionado, March 26, 2013, 07:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

Does anyone know this car..?  She sure is gorgeous.  (NOTE:  Daytona in background)...
Is the market really this far down for a C500..?  

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3681286940.html
1969 DODGE CHARGER (NASCAR) EDITION, ALL #S MATCH TOP TO BOTTOM, HAS GALEN GOVIER INSPECTION WITH PICTURES. 440,727,PS, PB,AIR,8 3/4 REAR WITH 3:23, LIGHT PACKAGE, TACH, BUCKETS, CONSOLE, MORE. CALIFORNIA CAR, HISTORY TO ORIGINAL OWNER, LOTS OF NEW, REBUILT, AND NOS. $55,000 FIRM FOR MORE INFO CALL 775 513 2316.

hemi68charger

That's Rick's car (I believe it's Rick, sorry if I'm incorrect)... He's a straight up gut from what I see. I've spoken to him on the phone a couple of times....... Sad to say, the market is WAY down on all things...........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Dave Kanofsky

Has that car been on and off the market for a long time now, like years?  I seem to recall those pics from quite a while ago.

Looks like a gorgeous car at a good price.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

hemi68charger

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on March 26, 2013, 07:42:45 AM
Has that car been on and off the market for a long time now, like years?  I seem to recall those pics from quite a while ago.

Looks like a gorgeous car at a good price.

Yes, he's had it for a while and was trying to sell it..........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

charger_fan_4ever

Been for sale off and on since i bought my car back in 2008. At one point it was on the bag buy it now $45k and didn't sell.

Someone will get a good car.

69 OUR/TEA

I don't care for Charger 500's,but that is a nice car,love the green and white stripe,and looks to be a good price for it.

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on March 26, 2013, 09:35:59 AM
I don't care for Charger 500's,but that is a nice car,love the green and white stripe,and looks to be a good price for it.

That is the color combo of the C500 SE that I used to have (and the ex GF has now)...   I told her to color change it to black for the heck of it (more desirable, but non #'s)...  The heck with the numbers, it's not a Daytona or a HEMI car...

Redlines &/or Redline Poverty Caps SET THE GREEN OFF.