News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My new car Photos

Started by G-man, February 22, 2013, 03:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-man

JB400

charger Downunder

Looks good George how much longer till the big day. :2thumbs:
[/quote]

chargerboy69

Sweet. . . those are great looking cars.  :2thumbs:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

G-man

Hey and thanks

Steve I think around 30 days. Car was picked up to go to the shipping doc. So... I would say give it 2 months to be safe at most. Car will go on next available boat/container.

Btw, I saw your Charger at the All American Day, went to take a friend up there later in day but you were already gone.

I also lost your number in my Phone Reset. Told the thing to syncronise all my numbers and save them to email. It said it did. I clicked hard reset. 2 numbers were only saved from the 100.

GAY

Fred

Quote from: G-man on February 22, 2013, 03:23:25 AM
Hello,

All the photos of my new car are posted here

http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=40375

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! so they are.   :icon_smile_big:
Seriously though, very nice.  :2thumbs:  Happy motoring.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Mopar Nut

Like the color, very clean car.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

RJS

That's not a new car, but this is!!!!!
Just kidding love everything about your Stang.

TUFCAT

Looks like a very nice build G-Man!  :drool5:

Gazza.fox440

Quote from: G-man on February 23, 2013, 07:44:41 PM
Hey and thanks

Steve I think around 30 days. Car was picked up to go to the shipping doc. So... I would say give it 2 months to be safe at most. Car will go on next available boat/container.

Btw, I saw your Charger at the All American Day, went to take a friend up there later in day but you were already gone.

I also lost your number in my Phone Reset. Told the thing to syncronise all my numbers and save them to email. It said it did. I clicked hard reset. 2 numbers were only saved from the 100.

GAY
Howdy, Has anyone ever heard of Customs pulling cars to bits and being rough as guts ?? Ive seen them scan containers in Adelaide BUT my car arrived pulled to bits IMPORTER passed away before delivery date so Im in NO MANS LAND but have the car at least
2 down 1 to go... 70 Challenger please babe for Xmas

Charger_Dart

Real nice Mustang, one of my favorite years!  :drool5:  :drool5:
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

G-man

Thanks. I finally got the wood grain dash n wheel I always tried to get with the dodges and never did. That puts a big  :icon_smile_big: on me. It's at the shipping doc. Any time now... Any time....    :coolgleamA:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: G-man on March 02, 2013, 09:02:44 PM
Thanks. I finally got the wood grain dash n wheel I always tried to get with the dodges and never did. That puts a big  :icon_smile_big: on me. It's at the shipping doc. Any time now... Any time....    :coolgleamA:
Awesome.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."