News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whose Charger?

Started by Drache, February 26, 2013, 10:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

UFO

hatersaurusrex

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

68RT4ME

I DARE anyone to claim it..... :rofl:  :smilielol:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Drache

Quote from: 68RT4ME on February 26, 2013, 11:00:10 AM
I DARE anyone to claim it..... :rofl:  :smilielol:

There is/was a member here with a REALLY nice 3rd Gen Daytona.  :drool5:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Cooter

Funny how Big Willy (God rest his soul) can build one of these and it's "cool", yet someone else here does and it would be crucified in 10 minutes.

Good on 'ya Willy
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Bob

Quote from: Cooter on February 26, 2013, 12:25:11 PM
Funny how Big Willy (God rest his soul) can build one of these and it's "cool", yet someone else here does and it would be crucified in 10 minutes.

Good on 'ya Willy

:iagree: I'd drive it.

Bob

ACUDANUT

Me too, even though I am not fond of 73-74 Chargers

Drache

Funny how Big Willy (God rest his soul) can build one of these and it's "cool", yet someone else here does and it would be crucified in 10 minutes

Well THIS is an abomination...

This is cool:

This isn't that cool:

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Cooter

See whadda mean? If Big Willy built any of those, it still would be considered "Cool".....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Drache

Quote from: Cooter on February 26, 2013, 12:47:26 PM
See whadda mean? If Big Willy built any of those, it still would be considered "Cool".....

I dont think anyone said that
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mytur Binsdirti

Forget the Charger; it's whose, not who's.

Carry on.

TruckDriver

Give it a repaint, I'd drive it!  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Nacho-RT74

I always have said... wings and noses looks WAY BETTER on 71/74 B bodies than 68/70...

and the wing also looks nice on 66/67 Chargers
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

daveco

Good on 'ya Willy

I think Big Willy has/had (R.I.P. :angel:) pretty much unlimited wingcar cred's :yesnod:
R/Tree

71green go

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 26, 2013, 12:34:57 PM
Me too, even though I am not fond of 73-74 Chargers

I never knew that  :smilielol: :smilielol:

RallyeMike

The body work is a little crude, but I'd still drive it.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

rick

kab69440

I bet that Orange car stands on its bumper at 70mph...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Fred

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on February 26, 2013, 01:25:30 PM
Forget the Charger; it's whose, not who's.

Carry on.

How did you figger that out?    :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

1974dodgecharger

goes to you show that your personality, style, will always suit the type of car you drive!!!  Majority of the time when people pick their cars its an extnesion of themselves and how they view life.  I could never imagine Bill gates driving a charger he is more of a prius guy in my book.  I could see Steve Jobs (RIP) driving a expensive mercedes based on what I read about him he liked expensive cars with lots of luxury.  Same with Warren buffet I couldnt imagine him driving cars in general dont know why not a car guy to me.

Point is we choose the cars we drive based on who we are thats why he can pull off a 3rd gen with a  wing and nose becasue its 'him'.

VegasCharger

Holy crap!! I seen that at MATS in either '12 or '11 in the show car area and that dude was next to it. Didn't know of him but he was a crazy guy in the short time I seen him. When did he pass?

R.I.P.

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

Baldwinvette77

XD lol, well to be fair the nose on the firebird is really well done...

Ghoste

Didn't someone determine on the aero forum that was a photoshop?

bill440rt

Quote from: Ghoste on February 27, 2013, 11:03:29 AM
Didn't someone determine on the aero forum that was a photoshop?

Not sure, but if it's a photoshop whoever did it did a heck of a job with all the reflections & stuff in the black paint.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Matthan

DC_1

blow  it up and you can tell it was photoshopped

Fitz73Chrgr

The red '71 wing car looks better than the factory wing cars.  The lines of the car flow better with the aero parts.

That comment ought to get a few people heated.  :nana:
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Fred

Oh my screaming chicken!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.