News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger side stipes ,where to buy.

Started by brigond, February 21, 2013, 09:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brigond

I remember coming across  a website selling Charger RT side stripe decals  and hood blackout . I really love the look of that striping . So I think I'm going to use it on my 71 se. Anyone know where I can buy them ?  Has anyone here attempted to install them ?  Thanks
Mopars are like the Hot Wheel/Matchbox cars from when I was a kid ...  Bad A@@ and Cool!!!

My other hobby is practicing the ancient art of CLICK! POW!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

brigond

Thanks for the link Mopar Nut. 1cararazyguy, did you install them yourself ? If so was it difficult? I'm picturing no forgiveness. If you mess  up  your buying another set of stripes.
Mopars are like the Hot Wheel/Matchbox cars from when I was a kid ...  Bad A@@ and Cool!!!

My other hobby is practicing the ancient art of CLICK! POW!

RTDaddy

Quote from: brigond on February 22, 2013, 01:13:00 AM
Thanks for the link Mopar Nut. 1cararazyguy, did you install them yourself ? If so was it difficult? I'm picturing no forgiveness. If you mess  up  your buying another set of stripes.

Get them from Performanc car graphix.  That's where I get all of my stuff.  I did the whole stipe kit, (sides/hood etc) on my 71 R/T.  PM and I'll get you "suggestions."
It's not as "unforgiving" as you think, but it is a "high patience-low beer intake" day until you get them on.   :2thumbs:

"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."
"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."