News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

super coupes

Started by polywideblock, February 16, 2013, 07:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Wasnt working at all for me  :shruggy:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Alaskan_TA

If I remember right, one of our lady members needs a front spoiler for hers. If anyone knows of one, please holler? 

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

GOTWING

aspens and Volare's are F bodies rite?

Ghoste

HPP

Hmm. hyperlink capability in my post with the address doesn't work either. Wonder whats up with that. It should connect if you copy and paste in a new window.

Yes, they are F bodies and share architecture with they J and M body platforms as well, henc the forfmjbodiesonly forum.

There is a guy on aspenandvolare.com who is repopping most of the various spoilers and flares for F bodies, inlcuding the Super Coupe and Kit Car spoilers, but not their flares. Might check it out of you know someone who needs parts.

TruckDriver

When I had my Aspen R/T, I took out the factory 8 1/4 rear end, and put a 9 1/4 sure-grip out of a M body Fury cop car. The whole swap process took me about 45 minutes to take out both rear ends, and reinstall them. M bodies are a good source of parts for F bodys under the sheet metal.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

oldgold69

I got a console out one that got totaled in the late 70's or early 80's it was a super coupe

spoolinhard

My dad has an 80. He had a 77 super pac car when he was younger. It was his first mopar. He had cash in hand and was going to a car lot to buy a mustang. He saw the R/T instead and bought it. Good thing too because thats how my parents met. They were both cruising, my dad in his R/T and my mom in her 76 roadrunner.

The 80 is going to be recreated to the 77 he had in his youth.

Its gonna look like this

TruckDriver

PETE

no318

I had my charger at an indoor car show in Nebraska last weekend and there was a really nice white 78 volare road runner there with the white, yellow, orange interior.  He said it was from Kansas City area several years ago.  NICE car.  Got alot of attention as it was so unique, I guess. 

TruckDriver

Quote from: no318 on February 24, 2013, 04:28:17 PM
I had my charger at an indoor car show in Nebraska last weekend and there was a really nice white 78 volare road runner there with the white, yellow, orange interior.  He said it was from Kansas City area several years ago.  NICE car.  Got alot of attention as it was so unique, I guess.  

I had a '78 R/T with that interiour. Was a 1 year option, and only 628 Aspens had it. Not sure how many Volare's had it

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on February 24, 2013, 06:10:37 PM

Missing the front fender flares.

He says he got parts for it, so he might have them
PETE

polywideblock

was offered one years agoabout 90-91, should have bought it . sure it was black with multi hued blue stripes /interior

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE