News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So...What kind of a job can a person train for...

Started by Daytona R/T SE, March 12, 2013, 05:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

At first I thought the mortician job might be a good candidate, but then again you'd have to deal with people grieving at their worst.

Possibly a night watchman job somewhere in a warehouse or something. Or a work from home computer related job might work too.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

1BAD68

Friend of mine does 3rd shift restaurant grease reclamation.
Other than saying hi to the girl at the gas station when getting some coffee, there's no one to interact with.

Dino

Quote from: bill440rt on March 13, 2013, 07:36:39 AM
At first I thought the mortician job might be a good candidate, but then again you'd have to deal with people grieving at their worst.

Possibly a night watchman job somewhere in a warehouse or something. Or a work from home computer related job might work too.

I know someone who's a mortician and he has a much harder time dealing with humans than I do, and I'm in health care!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

ACUDANUT

You enter a monastery. They don't talk, and thry all pray silently.

NJRBros

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 13, 2013, 10:45:37 AM

That would solve the human interaction part, but I don't think he'd be able to pray his way through bills.  ;D

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 13, 2013, 10:45:37 AM

Yeah...

I don't pray. ::)

ACUDANUT

Never too late. The last shall be first, and the first shall be last.

Patronus

Plan on working from home.. In the military it was the same thing,
that's why I went special ops..and have a preference for the 60.. :D
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: BananaDan on March 12, 2013, 06:55:23 PM
A diver?  Like a salvage diver, or maybe an underwater welder?  They probably make good coin too!

Buddy of mine is a underwater welder who is also nuclear welding certified...   HUGE coin.  :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

bull

The best jobs I've ever had involving next to no contact with humanity was working on farms and ranches. If you don't mind lousy pay I recommend you get a job driving a tractor around in circles on the biggest piece of land you can find.

Bobs69

Underwater welding sounds like alot of fun actually.  My wife and I have dove in the past and I really like it.  The only thing on my mind at the time was steady breathing and watching what was around me.

Driving a tractor around a large piece of land doesn't sound bad either, but that underwater welding sounds great!

What about being a trucker?  Only thing is there is the CB Radio and still some contact with people.  Not being home at night might bother you as well.  I know I don't want to be away from home every night.

Tilar

I drove for a little while and loved every bit of it... Well with the exception of the east coast. Those people are nuts.  :coocoo:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.