News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

capet set

Started by polywideblock, February 16, 2013, 05:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

i'm looking at this set from  tamraz's on e bay http://www.ebay.com/itm/260414847752?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649  anyone used this set ? can i get better ,if so where from  thanks phil

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

I got mine from Legendary. I'm sure there's better out there but I'm happy with it.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

mikeydf14

My understanding is that Legandary makes a vast majority of interior repops we need just like AMD does for metal body parts. The parts are sent to authorized distributors and then sold to us.  I recently bought several items for my 68 Charger resto and they were made by AMD and sold by a distributor and at a cheaper price. This also applies to all of our repop car items whether interior or exterior, electrical or mechanical.  Just my experiences!

Troy

Quote from: mikeydf14 on February 17, 2013, 07:34:59 AM
My understanding is that Legandary makes a vast majority of interior repops we need just like AMD does for metal body parts. The parts are sent to authorized distributors and then sold to us.  I recently bought several items for my 68 Charger resto and they were made by AMD and sold by a distributor and at a cheaper price. This also applies to all of our repop car items whether interior or exterior, electrical or mechanical.  Just my experiences!
It's easier to point out the few products made by more than one vendor than it is to identify all the parts that are only made by one. On that subject, even if more than one company makes it, usually one is clearly a better choice (like most sheet metal). The Mopar market is a small one so, generally, if a vendor finds out a competitor is making a particular part they won't build the same thing. Grills are a great example. The cost is too high and the sales are too low to have to split with someone else.

I think ACC makes most of the carpet. ECS makes a one-piece carpet for 2nd gen Chargers but I don't think they have it for the later models. It's probably the best choice if they make it for your car.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.