News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW? 75 Cordoba

Started by Ponch ®, February 14, 2013, 02:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenpigs

WHAT?

No dingle balls? :slap:

Not sure how many are out your way but in Ohio that would be a good deal.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

bull

If your luck is like mine a cream puff 68-71 Satellite or Coronet will pop up on CL about 24 hrs after you buy this one. It's a tough call, but I'd be more apt to wait.

GOTWING

it's a one of one "Dodge Cordoba" how does a owner jack that up?   :eek2:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

First car i ever drove was a 80 something Dodge Omni.  Second car i drove was my moms 75 Cordoba, i knew right then was V8 power was compared to 4 cylinders...  at the age of 10.  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 15, 2013, 05:14:00 PM
First car i ever drove was a 80 something Dodge Omni.  Second car i drove was my moms 75 Cordoba, i knew right then was V8 power was compared to 4 cylinders...  at the age of 10.  :icon_smile_big:
stealing moms car for a joy ride at the age of 10 BAD CHILD   :icon_smile_big: 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ponch ®

Im hoping I can get down to see it on Monday. I have this huge school thing that I have to work on all weekend, so as much as I want the car, I gotta prioritize.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

1970Moparmann

Looks like it sold.  Man, believe it or not, I almost even thought about a cross country road trip.  That looked nice for the $$. 
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

74bluecharger440

Bummer,   ya snooze ya lose.

Ponch ®

Ok, so I broke down and put the school stuff on hold to go check it out.

Anyway...well, I was somewhat disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the car is in great shape and looks good but it definitely looks a LOT nicer in the pictures than it actually is. The interior is in pretty decent shape for a 40 year old car, but in the pics it looks spotless. The paint is not bad either...maybe it could use a good polish.

The Good: The car runs and drives great. A couple of minor oil leaks here and there, but my buddy and i looked it over and it's probably a bad valve cover gasket.

Ended up not making an offer on it. I need to think about it more (for the reasons I mentioned in my 'dilemma' post). If it sells before I make up my mind, it wasn't meant to be. Honestly, I would buy it in a sec, but after a closer look I didn't think the price was right. It's nice, but I don't know about $3K nice (that's his "bottom dollar"). I dunno, maybe it's because IMHO daisy wheels/RWL tires make any car look good, much like dark hair and big eyes make any girl look good.

The deal breaker, for me, is that the only way Mrs Ponch will let me buy another car without threatening divorce is if I sell the '74. So all things being considered, I liked the car but not enough to give up the '74. A 68-72 B-Body? different story...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West