News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Apology in order !!!!

Started by mopar_man, February 13, 2013, 12:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar_man

Last week I posted a thread with a very beautiful gal in it. She was scantly clad with just a wet blouse on and of course you could see some objects that were "over the top"  I photo chopped the pic and covered up what needed to be done  for this site. Somewhere between doing the cover-up and posting ,  i had a power failure/ spike and reset the pic . Unknown to me at the time I posted the pic "au natural" , I had no intention of breaking any rules and even though I don't post a whole lot I try to help where i can .
The mods here done the right thing and removed the thread and I thank-you for that . They are way more considerate and understanding Than another board that I am a member of and is now banned or locked...........no big deal .
keep up the great work mods , you will see more of me .  :cheers:   

Old Tired Rebel

I have to agree this site is a lot better than some of the Mopar sites I have been to.

Cooter

Yep, gotta give it up to the mods/admins here...They done put up with me for years now. Kudos. I wouldn't want that job. :D
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

AKcharger

Ponch ®

as a long time member, I have to say that your apology is not enough.

I demand that you immediately PM me the unedited version of said picture as gesture of good will. :icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

4cruzin

Was a nice picture . . . . but did show a bit to much for the kids . . .
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

mopar_man

Quote from: 4cruzin on February 13, 2013, 01:16:06 PM
Was a nice picture . . . . but did show a bit to much for the kids . . .

And of course I agree, hence the attempt at covering up ..
Sorry Ponch . I believe i may have lost any or all pics as my pc now has some serious issues I cannot retrieve my old car pics and have lost some vids i took 40 yrs ago. Luckly I have the originals now on DVD .

moparstuart

rare thing for people to man up and apologize around here   :2thumbs:  way to go 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

cdr

Quote from: moparstuart on February 13, 2013, 03:01:55 PM
rare thing for people to man up and apologize around here   :2thumbs:  way to go 

LORD i apologize for being mean to STUART.   :smilielol: :slap:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

71ChallengeHer

A383Wing

I missed the pic...again

damn

power failure, huh?......probably Al Gores fault

AKcharger

TruckDriver

Quote from: A383Wing on February 13, 2013, 03:33:50 PM
I missed the pic...again

damn

power failure, huh?......probably Al Gores fault

Me too.....  :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Tilar

Quote from: Ponch ® on February 13, 2013, 01:12:53 PM
as a long time member, I have to say that your apology is not enough.

I demand that you immediately PM me the unedited version of said picture as gesture of good will. :icon_smile_big:

:yesnod:  I think we should be able to judge and see just how "bad" it really is.  Then again I seem to remember someone who got banned for posting a pic of that nature.  :scratchchin:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

twodko

Our mods are merciful and benevolent giants among men (and ducks, dogs, cats and sheep) and don't ban folks very often.......especially standup members.

There was a time not long ago when wet shirt artesian's were welcomed in our communities far and wide..........they were banned by the same pols who'd ban my innocent AR. Just sayin'
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

A383Wing

Quote from: twodko on February 13, 2013, 05:05:21 PM
Our mods are merciful and benevolent giants among men (and ducks, dogs, cats and sheep) and don't ban folks very often.......especially standup members.

you fergot the monkeys....with paddles  :D

Bryan

RallyeMike

Don't worry, your punishment is coming. With 8 hours you'll be PM'd by every pervert on this site. Please respond to mine first.   :lol:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

twodko

The monkeys! I forgot the poop slinging monkeys.  :brickwall:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

BB1

Please send it to my email address. I'm the picture inspector...

Thank you
Delete my profile

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img