News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone know if frank mitchel is still around selling superbird parts??

Started by DoubleDlover, February 08, 2013, 04:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleDlover

Or is he unfortunitly not with us anymore and i just didnt know?..

Aero426

He's on Ebay.  fmmpr is his user name. What are you looking for?

Mopar John

As Doug said Frank is alive and well. That is his handle on EBAY! I recently bought an NOS distributor to coil wire lead from him. Not too long ago I also bought some NOS Superbird radiator side seals from Frank. I have had quite a few buys from him over the last 5 years.
At one time he had an NOS Superbird nose for sale. If I remember correctly it was $18,000.00!
MJ

DoubleDlover

holy sheep shit!!!!  I bought a whole bird for that one time LOLOLOL  I guess its time to buy them and part them out!!! Part them ALL out!!?? LOL

DoubleDlover

ok. Nothing comes up on ebay. does anyone have his email. Im looking for a couple things. A set of fender exstentions and pair of rear window diamond plates come to mind.

Ghoste

Quote from: DoubleDlover on February 08, 2013, 06:31:47 PM
holy sheep shit!!!!  I bought a whole bird for that one time LOLOLOL  I guess its time to buy them and part them out!!! Part them ALL out!!?? LOL

Frank was never your least expensive option for anything. :lol:

62 Max

Quote from: Ghoste on February 08, 2013, 08:40:04 PM
Quote from: DoubleDlover on February 08, 2013, 06:31:47 PM

Frank was never your least expensive option for anything. :lol:

But he has what nobody else has !! :scratchchin: