News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Southern Motors

Started by JMF, February 21, 2006, 03:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMF

I'm going to do a few of these posts to see if anyone knows what these dealers are like, thought it would be easier to post individually, Southern Motors, an y experiences? Good or bad? They don't have any at the moment but usually have a few Dodge Charger's

http://www.southernmotors.com/chrysler.asp

69Charger500

I looked at a '68 Charger they sold as an R/T a few years back (with a swapped out VIN tag and the wrong title)...  Went back there with the owner of the car and they said, "the dash numbers are supposed to match the code plate numbers?"  Claimed they didn't know anything about it.  I've seen many non-R/T cars there being peddled as the real deal for big bucks over the years...

Remember the old saying?  Buyer beware?

It applies in this case...

How did you pick this dealer out of all the reputable ones in the Detroit area?

JMF

Not sure, i've been looking on there for quite long now, can you reccomend any other dealers that are good?

Ghoste

Their main thing is Chevy clones so thay may have been telling the truth.  They truly don't know or like squat about Chrylsers except that they can make money off them.  They are big fans of Chevelles and Camaros on a personal level and have built a few stout running ones for themselves.
If they offer a decent Mopar, they got a it by accident not design.  They aren't evil shady crooks they just aren't into cars with Pentastars.