News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone have an extra Daytona wing?

Started by Daytona Guy, February 05, 2013, 11:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona Guy on February 09, 2013, 11:27:34 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on February 09, 2013, 10:32:06 PM
I said that I was planning to send Dane my extra bird wing to copy. Not sure what part of what I said was confusing ?  ;D

I could only make a solid one at this point. Making the Daytona wing patterns (6) about did me in and was expensive. I know I could not do a bird wing that way. If I had a Bird wing I could see if they could make a copy of it, but it would weigh 100 lbs. I guess no diff that a little 8th grader in your trunk :) Do you really think there is a market for a solid as cast bird wing?  I guess I would rather have a 100 lbs Aluminum wing than a 25 lb glass one.

Dane
i think you could sell them if you were around or under the 1000.00 price range , but you can still buy originals out there for 2k to 2500.00
so keeping it affordable is the key .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mauve66

wish i could afford a spare for a future project

i thought the hollow ones were heavy, can't imagine what a solid one would weigh :eek2:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Mopar Nut

Quote from: mauve66 on February 11, 2013, 07:49:23 PM
wish i could afford a spare for a future project

i thought the hollow ones were heavy, can't imagine what a solid one would weigh :eek2:
Go faster.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."