News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Our Mopars on TV

Started by bobs66440, February 05, 2013, 12:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobs66440

Last Summer we were invited over to the Chatterbox Drive-In in Augusta, NJ (our usual cruise venue) to shoot an episode of a new reality show called "Car Lot Rescue" (originally to be called "Car Lot Cowboy") for Spike TV. It stars Tom Stuker as the main character and produced by Tod Meisrow (Overhaulin, Monster Garage, Mythbusters, Ultimate Car Buildoff, et al).

The premise of the show is: Tom flies all over the globe working as a consultant to failing car dealerships and works to get them successful again (and all the drama that goes with it).

http://www.spike.com/shows/car-lot-rescue

We posed as a classic Mopar club while people from a local Chrysler dealership drove up in a new Charger and Challenger and mingled with us, asked questions about our cars and told us about theirs. Our kids took photos from inside the restaurant. The producer said they couldn't be in it, or even be outside during the shooting, due to New Jersey's strict child labor laws. My son was REALLY bummed...

In any case, it was cool meeting these people and being part of it. This is the one of 8 episodes. We waited a long time but it's finally coming up. The series begins this Friday, Feb 10th. I'm not sure which episode we are, but when I find out I'll let you know.  :thumb:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Very cool! Sounds like the same premise as Gordon Ramsey does with restaurants.....look forward to seeing the show
Chris' '69 Charger R/T