News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for best deal on Magnums/Road Wheels??

Started by johnnyseville, January 23, 2013, 09:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyseville

Called Specialty Wheels since a thread states we get discounts, but the guy to contact is no longer there, Kelly South, and another guy barely discounts them at all, so I know they can be gotten for less.  So far I have found another sellers Jeggs, about $100 cheaper on a set of 4, any place you can recommend?  Thanks.
too many to list!

My9302002

I've read about all the posts on Specialty vs Wheel Vintiques.... Specialty seems to have the edge in quality. I also just called and found that Kelly left about 8 months ago. My main thing is about being able to return if any of the wheels are out of round or have bad welds in them. Easiest place to return stuff is Summit and they only sell Vintques. Looks like I'm going this route. If there is any problem with the wheel, they'll take it back and pay for shipping.
Andrew
69 RT/SE B5 Blue

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!