News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When did you get your first Muscle Car??

Started by johnnyseville, February 04, 2013, 09:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Shelby was 14 when she got the Dodge Super Coupe and she is 22 now. And yes, she still owns it.  :2thumbs: 

dyslexic teddybear

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on April 13, 2013, 07:30:29 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 13, 2013, 07:08:58 PM
And yes, she still owns it.  :2thumbs:  

Seems you have taught her well :2thumbs:
yes, and we just picked up a Mopar for her last nite.   :2thumbs: 

dyslexic teddybear

No such thing as to many Mopars. :coolgleamA:

But it's easy to have too small a garage....

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on April 13, 2013, 07:37:14 PM
No such thing as to many Mopars. :coolgleamA:

But it's easy to have too small a garage....
it. Is her 6th Mopar. She has never owned any other brand. As of right now she has 3 Mopars in her name.  Until we take the 1 to the junkyard. LOL

dyslexic teddybear

Good to see loyalty. :2thumbs:

My sons have had really good luck with Mopars. My oldest wants a stroker in his Dakota, when $$$ are available. Youngest want to tune up his Cummins......when $$$ are available.
My daughters however, have sorta gone to the dark side. Their husbands have got them into Subaru's. Guess Subs are ok, but both admit.....imports are not all they are cracked up to be.
There's hope! My youngest and her husband are looking at a Cummins Dodge.  :2thumbs:
I'll get them back to Mopar.:yesnod:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on April 14, 2013, 12:27:18 AM

Good to see loyalty. :2thumbs:

My sons have had really good luck with Mopars. My oldest wants a stroker in his Dakota, when $$$ are available. Youngest want to tune up his Cummins......when $$$ are available.
My daughters however, have sorta gone to the dark side. Their husbands have got them into Subaru's. Guess Subs are ok, but both admit.....imports are not all they are cracked up to be.
There's hope! My youngest and her husband are looking at a Cummins Dodge.  :2thumbs:
I'll get them back :yesnod:
keep working on them  :cheers: