News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast and furious 6 Daytona

Started by chargerman69, January 29, 2013, 09:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman69

Indygenerallee

This has been on here for a good while now.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

kab69440

Did they ditch the 66-67 quarters?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Daytona Guy

Hemi Runner

You know when you get to 6 in the movie series............ it HAS to be good ::) :lol: I can't stand to watch these low quality movies....

Cooter

I guess that MUST be why these Movies RAKE it in at the box office then huh? :rofl:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

200MPH

i wonder what they used for the back window? looks different...
Charger

chargerman69

Thats what i thought, that window is big, you think with the money they have why not just have a real daytona clone built and in a better colour,

BigBlockSam

QuoteThat looks like Bird wing

that's what i was thinking . it leans backward to much with big horizontals . makes the car look weird in the back
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

kab69440

Quote from: chargerman69 on January 30, 2013, 09:35:37 AM
, you think with the money they have why not just have a real daytona clone built and in a better colour,

Why bother? It's not as though the thing will survive the filming, ya know?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Daytona Guy

Bird wing and nose - I like it. It is what Hollywood does - always. It will promote the Daytona look. More people will see a Daytona now as a F&F car instead of Joe Dirt - Thank goodness. The back end is interesting - like how they make the new cars. Look at the 80-99 "Saab" rear window - they may have used it.

Dane

WB General Lee

Pretty sweet not big on the color but that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy it. Have to see it in person.

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: Daytona Guy on January 30, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
More people will see a Daytona now as a F&F car instead of Joe Dirt - Thank goodness.
Dane

True, but since mine is red, which is somewhat near orange, most will still say it looks  "Like the General Lee"
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

moparstuart

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on January 31, 2013, 08:57:15 AM
Quote from: Daytona Guy on January 30, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
More people will see a Daytona now as a F&F car instead of Joe Dirt - Thank goodness.
Dane

True, but since mine is red, which is somewhat near orange, most will still say it looks  "Like the General Lee"
when you puttin the 01 on the door and flag on the roof   :shruggy: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

lisiecki1

Kinda looks like they built it out of a first gen.

I like it, it's different.
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

chargerman69

BigBlockSam

check out the frenched  fuel cap, the car looks better close up
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

chargerman69

The fuel cap does look good

BigBlockSam

i like the car more now that i know that it's not all show .

Daytona Guy

The wing is also lower - not as tall - I like how it slopes back. It is mounted where the Bird wing should be, back more. I always thought the Bird wing was toooo far forward. I also know the Bird wing was required to be where it is, the top part of the wing was not allowed to extend past the end of the car.  

I bet this still has a Cheby engine in it - gag-

Dane

Indygenerallee

QuoteIt is mounted where the Bird wing should be, back more. I always thought the Bird wing was toooo far forward.
X2
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

BigBlockSam

QuoteI bet this still has a Cheby engine in it - gag-

that would be sad  :brickwall: