News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

cheap , starter for a clone bird or parts , not mine

Started by moparstuart, January 25, 2013, 07:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hawkeye

wouldn't it be nice if chargers brought that kind of money?  a 70, 318 charger in that condition would bring 3 to 4 times that (maybe more).

r4daytona

That would make a great convertible! Not many of those around, people would be in an elite crowd !  A sawzall and a weekend is all it would take.  I have that garage to park it when it rains.  :lol:  I say plum crazy with a white interior.

GOTWING

i would not clone it, fully restore it to be what it is but say throw in a air grabber hood 383 and a pistol grip! i would walk right past the road runners at a show to check this one out first... :yesnod:

FJ5WING

Quote from: GOTWING on January 25, 2013, 09:13:08 AM
i would not clone it, fully restore it to be what it is but say throw in a air grabber hood 383 and a pistol grip! i would walk right past the road runners at a show to check this one out first... :yesnod:

so youll only walk past the HP cars because this one's sportin the air grabber? ::) why does it need your upgrades to be cool? :shruggy:
wingless now, but still around.

moparstuart

Quote from: FJ5WING on January 25, 2013, 11:22:18 AM
Quote from: GOTWING on January 25, 2013, 09:13:08 AM

so youll only walk past the HP cars because this one's sportin the air grabber? ::) why does it need your upgrades to be cool? :shruggy:
because only people who have air grabbers are cool   :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :nana: :nana: :nana:

hotrod98

I agree. All Superbirds should have had air grabbers from the factory.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on January 25, 2013, 11:36:20 AM
I agree. All Superbirds should have had air grabbers from the factory.
yup only us cool   :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: owners have them   :nana: :rofl:

GOTWING

no, because it's a satellite. For example we had clean triple black 69 sport Satellite 318 we purchased it from a elderly man back in 2005,we did a GTX / RR  hood on it with GTX/RR exhaust tips out the back with magnum 500 rims, it was just neat that it was not made into something it isnt. we got comments about that too.

Montreal Wing Car

Quote from: GOTWING on January 25, 2013, 11:44:34 AM
no, because it's a satellite. For example we had clean triple black 69 sport Satellite 318 we purchased it from a elderly man back in 2005,we did a GTX / RR  hood on it with GTX/RR exhaust tips out the back with magnum 500 rims, it was just neat that it was not made into something it isnt. we got comments about that too.

My little 318 Satellite has won a few trophies over some more expensive cars simply because it's different (and yes, very clean and original...  :icon_smile_big: )

Hosted on Fotki

I've put on a RR grille because the Satellite/Belvedere one is very plain, and run Magnums from time to time, but I won't put on a RR hood for fear of being seen as a Wanna-be RR owner. I love the car because it is not a RR!!!

Ben

hotrod98

My problem is that I have so many cool parts laying around for roadrunners that it would be impossible for me to resist putting some of them on the car. I would keep the 318 and put my air grabber hood on it. I wouldn't put the roadrunner names on it though. I like plain jane cars.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Highbanked Hauler

69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Lighthorseman

Whether airgrabber equipped or not, I really like the Roadrunner bulge on the Superbird hood.  When I finally get to that point on my "birdible", I'm going that route as well.   :2thumbs: 

moparstuart

Quote from: Lighthorseman on January 26, 2013, 11:06:20 AM

Whether airgrabber equipped or not, I really like the Roadrunner bulge on the Superbird hood.  When I finally get to that point on my "birdible", I'm going that route as well.   :2thumbs: 
Birdible **  a traded mark brand of Mopar Stuart  you can send your money asap   :rofl:  all right reserved   :nana:

Lighthorseman

moparstuart