News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has your car ever caused a family fued?

Started by DadsCharger00, January 23, 2013, 01:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

Sometimes time and energy spend trying to mend fences with family is just a waste.  Spend your energy on and with people that make you happy.  Sharing DNA does not obligate you to a lifetime of drama.  It took me decades to figure that out, but I'm much happier now......
13.53 @ 105.32

472 R/T SE

Let me get this straight.  He got the family farm & is pissed you bought a car to share with your old man.  He sounds like a spoiled brat.  He's prolly jealous you didn't buy him a car too.

It would have been everything in me to keep from bringing the fact up that he got the farm & you got squat into the conversation.

bull

Quote from: polywideblock on January 23, 2013, 10:14:14 PM
don't let the separation go on for ever! didn't speak to my sister for 22 years over something that i can't remember.  didn't know she was dead until i saw the ob. in paper .DON'T let this happen

It doesn't always work. It takes two and when one of the two, or both, acts like a 3rd grader there's really nothing to gain but a lot of drama.

DadsCharger00

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 25, 2013, 12:11:36 AM
Let me get this straight.  He got the family farm & is pissed you bought a car to share with your old man.  He sounds like a spoiled brat.  He's prolly jealous you didn't buy him a car too.

It would have been everything in me to keep from bringing the fact up that he got the farm & you got squat into the conversation.
No he hasn't got the farm. My dad isn't passed yet.   He WON'T BE GETTING THE FARM EITHER.  The farm will be divided between us 4 kids. He will just get his part. Only thing I have a problem with is the fact that he and I are both executives on the estate.  That I don't like.  Interestingly enough when that happend I wasn't there.   HE WAS. I don't know. I know he's my blood and all but I just don't think I could reach out to him right now. Not sure I want to even talk to him for awhile. Just need to seperate myself from all this.  Need to get myself refocused.  I have way too much shit going on right now to worry about all this.  Just takes to much energy to focus on this . It just weares me down.  Bums me out. Just don't need this.  Think for now as sad as it sounds I'm om with this.   :rotz:

DadsCharger00

Quote from: RECHRGD on January 24, 2013, 10:28:51 PM
Sometimes time and energy spend trying to mend fences with family is just a waste.  Spend your energy on and with people that make you happy.  Sharing DNA does not obligate you to a lifetime of drama.  It took me decades to figure that out, but I'm much happier now......
Feel like im on the same page here.  Before the argument when we hadn't talked for months I was doing pretty well with things.  :brickwall:

2Gunz

This is about money and what will happen when your father passes.

I watched my fathers family turn into a fucking three rind circus when his dad died.  And it was all about money..... Down to who paid for the flowers for his funeral......

People are weird.... and they get crazy weird when money gets involved.

Sorry to hear this is happening to you.