News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nice 63 Plymouth!!

Started by Indygenerallee, January 23, 2013, 01:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Indygenerallee

:lol: I never said I liked the price. I would not pay that either but a guy has to have a starting point.

John_Kunkel

I disagree, for a nice post car the price is quite reasonable IMHO.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

billfury

greenpigs

No title..bill of sale, man I hate reading that, I think it is a fair asking price if it had a title.

Sure you can get a title but not worth the hassle & I am not in the market for anything over 1K
. ::)
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

chargerboy69

Quote from: John_Kunkel on January 23, 2013, 03:45:43 PM

I agree, not a bad car at all for $14,000.00.

The only thing I do not like is the Bill of Sale.  Indiana titles every car, no matter what age.  This guy needs to get a Indiana title for this car as it may not be easy for the next owner to obtain one.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Cooter

Finally John, we agree. Early Stick shift B-bodies are Almost as bad as Hemi Cudas for A990 clones and demand top dollar.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

71green go

Quote from: Cooter on January 24, 2013, 12:36:04 PM

Finally John, we agree. Early Stick shift B-bodies are Almost as bad as Hemi Cudas for A990 clones and demand top dollar.

:2thumbs: love that car!

Drache

"Boasting dual quads and 13.5:1 compression, this power-plant produced 650 hp at 5,600 rpm"

$58,000? He wants to trade for a new Ford Raptor pickup which costs $58,000 new.....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

1974dodgecharger

my assumption is that it has a title and NOT a bill of sale  :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: Drache on January 24, 2013, 04:29:11 PM

"Boasting dual quads and 13.5:1 compression, this power-plant produced 650 hp at 5,600 rpm"

$58,000? He wants to trade for a new Ford Raptor pickup which costs $58,000 new.....

Indygenerallee

The yellow is a deal breaker, IMO those cars only look good in a few colors, black, white and red!!!!  :icon_smile_big:

Patronus

You guys might hate this, but there's one here at a local cruise. It's this mint green with a red interior. I know, sounds lame but in person, she sure make you gawk. Love those older sleepers..
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Cooter

Quote from: Drache on January 24, 2013, 04:29:11 PM

Anybody who has a Ferrari in the garage next to his classic car obviously will be pricey. $58K to him might not be that much when he spent 15 times that on his "Magnum PI" car.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

John_Kunkel

Depending on the state, the lack of a title might be no big thing....here in the PRK I've titled lots of cars that I got with no paperwork.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

The70RT

Here in Kansas just do a title search and find the last registered owner and hope he has no ties to the car.

The70RT